Losing weight is not an easy task, but the right weight loss program can help you meet your goals. The Yoli diet, also known as the Yoli Better Body System, is an option when you’re trying to shed pounds. Learning more about this diet is a must to determine if it’s a good fit for you. While there are many diets that are a scam and others that could lead to severe side effects, some weight loss diets do work and are healthy for you.
What is The Yoli diet?
Better Body System by Yoli is a health-restoring program that provides the opportunity to choose among individual products and product kits. Better Body System is focused on providing one set of nutritional supplements that may improve health, instead of searching for more single products. The main function of this product is to bring alkalinity to the body. If you are not scheduled to a healthy lifestyle, it is about time you do so. You do not need pay big costs to let this happen; just find the right system. If you like to mimic celebrities diets, you can check the Wendy Williams weight loss diet.
There are four products that make up the Yoli Better Body System:
- Alkalete: The main function of this product is to bring alkalinity to the body. Why would you need to alkalinize your body? The fact is that dairy products, different types of meats, and most importantly processed and canned foods can often cause the pH of your body to fall to a point such that the overall pH of your body becomes acidic. This can be harmful to you in many ways. To balance the pH of your body and bring it back to normal, Yoli devised Alkalete. Other interesting diets are the shibboleth diet plan and the Dr. Sebi alkaline diet. Both have yielded great results.
- Yes: This is one of the catchiest names given to a protein shake. The main flavors available are vanilla and chocolate. You can take a look at some options from the cruise control diet book.
- Passion: An energy drink that gives your body back its energy by boosting your metabolism. The good thing is that this drink comes in many different flavors, so you can always pick one that suits your taste. You can even mix this drink in your favorite juice to kill the monotony.
- Pure: With fiber and probiotics that are an essential part of this product, your digestive system will work at its peak.
You could use it as your daily tea and coffee alternative as well.
The function of fiber is to keep you satiated for longer periods of time, while probiotics work to make your gut healthier.
Simply, this is a diet and weight loss system that not only makes you fit but works to make your digestive system and metabolism strong too. If you have kidney issues, you can follow the Renal diet plan.
Yoli diet plan: what to eat and what not to eat
Well-balanced food is essential for your body’s health since food is your body fuel. While it has been advised to follow a plant based diet, some people might prefer other ways for losing weight that can include some meat.
Yoli Better Body System food list includes those ingredients that should provide the highest nutrients levels, and at the same time, low calories. The food list provided by Yoli includes four categories: proteins, complex carbs, vegetables and fruits, and good fats. You can also check the Dolce diet meal plan.
- Lean ham
- String cheese
- Turkey breast
Complex Carbs List:
- Sweet potato
- Kidney beans
- Wild rice
This food list may help you have a balanced nutritional lifestyle. A good distribution of calories during the entire day, at your breakfast, lunch, and dinner, represents a balanced eating style. Also, food combination is vital for optimal energy balanced obtained from food.
Here’s a list of five foods that we think you should stay away from:
When you picture sugary drinks, you’re probably thinking of soda, but a lot of fruit juices also fall into this category. Even drinks that are marketed as ‘healthy’ can be full of sugar, so it’s important to read nutritional labels carefully so you know exactly what you’re drinking.
What to drink instead: Water is the obvious choice. You can also enjoy your favorite Yoli drinks, which are sweetened with stevia rather than sugar.
White bread is a source of simple carbohydrates that doesn’t pack much of a nutritional punch. It’s often full of preservatives, high in sugar, and low in nutritional benefits, so it’s best to avoid it as much as possible.
What to eat instead: Complex carbohydrates are the best carbohydrates. If you’re craving bread, look for a 100% whole-grain variety. Be sure to read the label to see if there is excess sugar or sodium.
You probably don’t think of sauces as sugary, especially the savory ones. But it may surprise you what’s lurking in those store-bought sauces! Barbecue sauces, salad dressings, marinades, and condiments as a whole are often packed with hidden sugars.
What to eat instead: Read the labels carefully to find sauces that are low in sugar and sodium. Even better, make your own.
Yes, it’s delicious. But that butter flavoring isn’t butter—it’s just an assortment of chemicals. It adds sodium and fat to a snack that was pretty healthy to begin with.
We’re cheating just a little bit with this one, because it’s actually a whole group of foods. But frying adds calories, fat, and sodium to foods that didn’t need to be fried in the first place.
What to eat instead: You can bake most things you can fry, and they’re still delicious! Take sweet potato fries, for example. Toss them in a little olive oil, salt, and pepper, and bake them for a tasty, healthy snack that will make you glad you skipped the fryer
Yoli diet plan: a sample menu
As you plan your weekly menu, start by outlining which days are Protein-Only Days and which are Meal Days. On Protein-Only Days, you’ll need three protein snacks in addition to your two servings of YES and two servings of Passion. On Meal Days, you’ll need two protein snacks, fruits and vegetables, and one 500-600 calorie meal with complex carbohydrates and 4-6 ounces of protein. As you make your meal plan, be sure to account for every snack.
Here’s an example of what your plan could look like for a Protein-Only Day and a Meal Day:
- Breakfast: YES Shake
- Mid-Morning Snack: 2-4 ounces of Greek yogurt
- Lunchtime Snack: 2-4 ounces of fresh deli meat
- Mid-Late Afternoon Snack: 2-4 ounces of grilled chicken and 10-12 almonds
- Dinner: YES Shake
- Breakfast: YES Shake and a few strawberries
- Mid-Morning Snack: 7 jumbo shrimp
- 500-600 Calorie Meal: Turkey, avocado, and tomato sandwich on whole-grain bread with carrots and celery on the side.
- Mid-Late Afternoon Snack: 2-4 ounces grilled salmon and side of broccoli
- Dinner: YES Shake
Yoli diet reviews: does it work?
Now, the big question is if the Yoli diet even works. Just like any other diet, the Yoli diet works when you are following the instructions properly. You have to make sure you are taking the capsules and shakes as you are told.
Secondly, you are asked to maintain healthy eating habits when you are on Yoli’s diet system. You won’t succeed in losing weight if you are using Yoli’s nutritional products, and at the same time, you are still eating products full of preservatives, artificial flavors, etc.
Of course, when you start moving away from foods that add layers of fat to your body, you will have food cravings.
At this time, Yoli Pure will help you with proper fiber intake.
Keep in mind that adequate amounts of fiber in your body can keep hunger away, helping to suppress your desire to binge on unhealthy snacks.
In case you have decreased energy as a result of cutting down on your daily intake of coffee, you have Passion from Yoli.
Not only is it prepared from natural and nutritional ingredients, but its energy kick is going to last longer.
Pros and cons of the Yoli Diet
- Comes with an effective weight loss program to offer maximum weight loss effects.
- You will still look great and even eat your favorite foods.
- Weight lost stays off for longer.
- It is free from artificial ingredients, sweeteners and food colors.
- It is a simple weight loss program.
- Offers a wide range of health benefits other than losing weight.
- Then products are generally pricey.
- Can react negatively with some other medication.
- Some of its ingredients may cause side effects depending on your body type
Losing weight with the Yoli diet can be very affective, if the person using this diet is holding to it’s strict rules. Breaking these rules will lower, or completely null all positive affects of this diet, and thus making it seem ineffective.