Obsessing about one’s weight is a normal step encountered by most people at some point of their lives. This is the phase when they start looking for the best weight loss program that is effective and efficient. While many have talked about what is the Atkins diet, others prefer to go on a system that allows all food groups, with no restrictions of any kind. Sometimes, life puts you on a path of its own. For example, people who had to deal with high blood pressure were obliged to follow the low sodium diet menu. As a result, they could have lost some weight that was due to water retention. From another angle, for those who had issues with their cardiovascular system, they had to take a look at the high cholesterol diet menu.
For people who do not have any health condition, they can be freer when picking a weight loss system. Some like the Dolce diet meal plan while others resort to pills like the Ephedrine diet pills. One has to keep in mind that while some diets are quick fixes, such as the 1200 calorie diet plan; others are more like lifestyle changers. It is always a great idea to read the reviews as well as people’s recommendations when choosing a dieting system.
Many people, these days, like the idea of picking a diet or weight loss plan that is embraced by a celebrity. Many look at the Kardashians’ methods for weight loss and maintenance. As for men, the Rock diet supplements has been on the radar for a while now. Who better than the Rock to teach men how to shake off their body fat and build up muscles? Also, make sure you check the food lovers diet plan that has been a favorite system for many.
What is the juice diet for weight loss?
The juice diet is a system that in expected to help people lose weight, fast. The regimen helps people take in a large amount of nutrients while staying away from eating whole fruits and veggies. There are many documentaries and reviews about this system that helps people lose a large amount of pounds while juicing.
For a healthy lifestyle, health care professionals ask people to take about six to eight servings of veggies. Many do not achieve this goal. So, when you juice, you will succeed in taking in these recommendations. While there are many ready-made juices in the market like the v8 juice diet, you can easily create the recipes at home and without any extra cost.
The juice diet is more like a detox diet that helps keep you healthy and well. You can have a big mix of ingredients and end up with a powerful drink. Whether you want to have a vegetable juice or a fruit juice, or even a mix is up to you. But, when you mix both ingredients, you are in for a super juice. You can take a look at the Hollywood diet juice.
The juice diet plan
When you decide to follow a juice diet, you face two options that are effective in their own ways.
The first option is a complete juicing diet where you are only allowed to drink your fruits and veggies. You should not eat any solids. This is the Joe Cross juice diet. This option needs a lot of effort and you will need to be dedicated in order to succeed. Before you pick this option, you may want to check with your doctor if you are healthy enough to go on such a diet. While Joe Cross followed this system for 60 days and ended up shaking off 100 pounds, you do not need to go as long. You can follow it for a one-week period or 10 days. Even a three days juice cleanse will offer you a lot of health benefits.
The second option is the balanced diet with detox juices added. This system is when you follow a healthy lifestyle and cut down some of your meals by replacing them with detox juices. You can pick one or two meals that are not very healthy, and replace them with your preferred detox juice. It is recommended to replace your high carbs meals like pasta, breads, soda, and processed food. You are also encouraged to base your juices in veggies and use some fruits as sweeteners. This way, your juice will be low in calories, but packed with nutrients.
To help people detox their system, Joe Cross did develop a juice detox system that was spread over a three days period. After all, following a plan for 60 days can be impossible for most. Cross requires you to start cleansing your system two days before the full detox. During these two days, you will need to drink about 16 ounces of warm water with ginger and lemon. Also, you need to remove any caffeine source, sugars, red meat and anything processed. You will have to focus on eating fruits and veggies as well as lean sources of proteins such as legumes. Finally, you will need to have a warm cup of herbal tea before going to bed.
After these two days comes the actual three days cleanse. For the three days, you are required to start your day with the same water and lemon/ginger drink and end it with herbal tea. You need to drink about five juices per day, and eat fruits and veggies once a day.
When the three days will end, you will still need to eat food that will not shock your body. Try to adopt whole food and stay away from processed food. It will be a great idea to add at least one cup of juice per day. You can have it as a snack. Also, you can accompany this juice with some nuts. From another angle, it is recommended to keep your morning drink and your night herbal tea.
This three-days detox surely seems to have an exaggeratedly healthy effect on your entire system.
The juice diet recipes
There are several options for juices that can help you feel healthy and lose weight fast. Here are a few of them:
- The super green detox: this juice contains apples, celery, cucumbers, kale, lemon, fresh ginger and mint. These ingredients make this juice high in Vitamin C as well as polyphenols.
- Tropical carrots: this drink contains an apple, pineapple, carrots and ginger. It is an excellent source of Vitamins A, B, K, and Potassium.
- Zesty apple: you will need lemons, apples, cucumbers and water. This juice offers you with a large amount of Vitamin K. It is also a great antioxidant.
- Kids juice: you will need oranges, lemon, apples, spinach and kale leaves. This juice is an excellent source of carotenoids, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Iron, Folic Acid and Calcium.
- Red zinger: this juice is a great source of folate, potassium, manganese, iron and Vitamin C. it is made of lemons, carrots, apples and beets.
- Spinach lemonade: This is an excellent recipe that is made of spinach, celery, kale, ginger, apples and lemon. You may want to add some honey to make it sweet.
- Anti-allergy drink: this is a great juice that offers you with a lot of benefits and is very rich in vitamins. It is made of cucumbers, pineapple, lemon, grapes, parsley, apples and mint. This super drink will help you fight off your seasonal allergies.
- Dreamy juice: this is a great option that is made of apples, celery, oranges, pears, and one sweet potato. What can be more surprising than drinking a juice containing potatoes? This drink can be frozen and separated into popsicles.
The juice diet results and benefits
The juice diet is considered to be an excellent way to lose weight and be healthy. Reviews have long explained the amazing health benefits of this system. These are some of the pros for taking this diet:
- You will end up losing weight quickly.
- When you juice the food, your body will absorb the nutrients in an easier way.
- You will regulate your gut. Juices are low in fiber. They actually do not have fibers in them. So, they will be digested easier than the fruits and veggies themselves.
- Juices are every high in micronutrients; so, they will help regulate your cholesterol levels and lowering your blood glucose levels.
- Your liver will be cleansed. Because juices are easily digested, they help keep your GI tract comfortable. Also, juices are the best detox.
- You will notice amazing changes on your skin
- It will help you reach the recommended amount of veggies needed for a well life.
The before and after results amplify the benefits of this weight loss system. You may want to take a look at Bolthouse juice if you are not a person who has time to prepare her own fresh drinks.