In the high quantity of existent diets that are somewhat different, there is something called the “3 days diets”. These are one kind of diets that consist in losing a high amount of weight in three days only. Most of the time, these diets are supposed to be able to get 10 pounds off your body within these three days. In today’s diet, we’re going to see how peanut butter has been added to this diet to help weight loss. It is true that there are numerous ways to lose weight. One can decide on a celebrity diet like the Parineeti Chopra weight loss diet. Or, you might elect to follow a system that is more restricted like the intermittent fasting diet plan recipes.
The Three Day Peanut Butter Diet: what is it?
The three-day peanut butter diet is a very specific diet plan that restricts the caloric intake to allow weight loss of ten pounds approximately. During these three days, the low carbohydrate intake will lead to the loss of water weight because carbs are what holds the water in the body. The three-day peanut diet can be an extension of the already existing Peanut Butter Diet but condensed in a shortened time frame. This system is surely not a good fit for those who are already following the Renal diet menu.
The original diet is a five-day eating plant, but when it’s minimized, the efficiency of it should be higher. The three-day peanut butter diet works like that: every day, you must eat four to six tbsp of peanut butter, it contains about 35% of the daily calories needed that are coming from it. , And despite its high-fat content, the weight loss is inevitable because when calories are taken are less than those burned off, except if you have factors that intervene like medical conditions or genetics. This diet has to include three meals a day with a snack or a dessert, and a typical meal consists of eating lean protein with some vegetables and some low carbs food like whole-grain bread or a bowl of oatmeal. The peanut butter can be added to the snacks or with a light meal, so it helps you fill you up and satiate the appetite. This diet helps people who don’t want to have to follow diets that are long and hard about the restrictions, because a lot of diets last for months and when it comes to restrictions, what you can eat are often hard to know, and you might fall short of motivation and imagination for the recipes. Here is a diet that only last three days and that allows you to eat simple and basic meals with what you may find in your kitchen. You do not need to find sandwich options or get yourself some vegan diet cookies.
This diet works because eating peanut butter makes you have high healthy fat and enough calories, and eating protein rather than carbs, makes you satiated longer, and so the weight loss is more important.
One of the important quality of the peanut butter is that, as studies say, eating peanut butter gets you more satiated, and adding to this the fact that it gives you a lot of good fat and calories, adding it to your diet and your meals makes it a viable choice.
The Peanut Butter only diet: guidelines
The peanut butter diet is most importantly based on the control of your meal’s portions. While the men that do the diet can eat up to three servings of peanut butter each day, women have to stick to two. Each serving have to be about two tablespoons of peanut butter.
The diet plan, unlike any detox diets, is quite simple to follow. Dieters have to include peanut butter in two or three of their meals or snacks, and that’s about it.
There are some things to remember. These diets work because they are low carbs diets, which mean that the less glucose you eat, the less glucose your body will have as fuel, and as a result, instead of burning the glucose, it will start by burning the fat in your body. You can also take a look at Paleo diets and Keto diets.
Here are some guidelines to know the right food to eat. This diet is a high protein, low carbs based diet. So you can include in your meals, with the peanut butter, eggs, nuts, and meat. But high carb products like bread, pasta or rice have to be avoided. Forget about substitute military diet when you are on the peanut butter system.
Instead of the carbohydrates products, try to eat more vegetables, it contains a lot of fiber, and it’s healthier for your body. You can also take a look at the low fiber diet diverticulitis.
About the drinks, don’t drink beverages with a high amount of calories or carbs, so forget about the sodas, the juiced fruit and all the drinks that contain either sugar or calories. Go for some water or coffee.
The Peanut Butter Diet to lose weight: pros and cons
Let’s start with the pros of the peanut butter diet
- The diet is fast and easy to follow, not too long, and don’t have too many restrictions, and most of all, it’s not hard to eat peanut butter at every meal.
- The good point with adding peanut butter to the diet is that peanut butter contains more protein than any other legume or nut because it is mainly composed of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. And this is some heart-healthy food that can be good for your body and can even reduce your cholesterol. It can also reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
- If you eat low carbohydrates food, the peanut butter will have an increased effect. The peanut butter is known to lowers the overall glycemic quantity of the food so that it will be even more effective.
- Peanut butter is a food loaded with nutrients. It is rich in folate, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium and vitamin E. But, it also contains two naturals and occurring compounds that are called resveratrol and beta-sitosterol. And these compounds are believed to fight cancer and heart disease. But, that is not all of its benefits. Peanut butter also contains fiber, which encourages bowel regularity and helps to boost weight loss efforts. If you like to follow systems that are endorsed by celebrities, you can pick the Tyra Banks diet plan or even the McDougall diet plan.
- The three-day peanut butter diet is great because it is effortless to follow. Indeed, without too many restrictions and help for better satiety, you won’t feel hungry even if you eat less than usual, and most of all, you will eat healthier while losing weight. Your body will get in shape while you will eat better.
- A lot of researches have been done and prove that peanut butter is good for your health, so doing a whole diet can be beneficial for you.
Now let’s do the cons of the peanut butter diet:
- It might seem obvious, but the peanut butter can’t be done by people that are allergic, so if you’re allergic, you will have to stick with a simple low carbs diet, similar but less effective.
- Eating less than usual makes you feel a bit less energetic, and you will feel more tired than usual.
- As this diet is making you eat less than you would normally do, you won’t be able to work out next to it. Wait until the diet is done.
- It won’t last. This diet works effectively for the first days because of the high weight loss when you start dieting, but once the diet is done, it won’t take long if you don’t eat healthier to take back the loss weight. So the better thing to do is to start eating better and healthier for good and from times to times do this diet to lose a bit more or just to get in better shape.
The Peanut Butter diet recipes
The Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chia Seed Bagelwich :
- One bagel thin (make sure it’s whole grain), toasted
- Two tablespoons of peanut butter
- One banana, sliced
- One-half tablespoon of chia seeds
Start to spread each slice of the toasted bagel thin with one tablespoon of peanut butter. Then top the peanut butter-topped bagel thin with the banana slices. And finally, sprinkle with chia seeds.
The Peanut Butter Protein Bars:
- A third of a cup of honey
- A third of a cup of dark brown sugar
- One cup of creamy peanut butter
- A half of a cup of crunchy peanut butter
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- A third of a cup of ground flaxseeds (optional)
- One cup of chopped raisins
Put the honey in a large pot over medium heat. Add the sugar and then stir until it’s melted and the mixture begins to bubble. Add the cinnamon and stir until it’s dissolved. Stir the peanut butter into the honey mixture until it is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the bran flakes, flax, and the raisins. Press strongly into an 8×8 pan and make sure that it’s lined with foil that overlays ends. Refrigerate for several hours or during the night. Then cut it into squares, and it’s ready.
The Peanut Butter Energy Bites :
- One cup of peanut butter
- A half of a cup of brown sugar
- One egg
- A half of a cup of wheat germ
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray the cookie sheet with some cooking spray or line with the parchment paper. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir it together until everything is fully mixed. The dough should be very thick. Scoop the dough by the spoon onto the cookie sheet. Then, bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the sides of the bites begin to brown. Once it’s cooled, it’s ready.
The Peanut Butter diet book: what is it? Price and where to buy it?
The peanut butter diet book is a book written by Holly McCord and contains all the information that you need to do this diet properly. It has about 50 recipes of the fast and great way to cook during your peanut butter diet, a lot of meal plans that can be done for four weeks, and a day by day diet that you can stick to, and that, even if you’re eating out.
It also contains some fitness strategies that help you boost your metabolism and help you lose body fat and special tips and treats for the whole family.
You can find this book on the online sales website like Amazon and the best prices found is about 15$, but some other editions cost a little bit more like 25$ or 32$. But, the lowest price is 14.99$ for sure.