The zero sugar diet plan
The Zero sugar diet is a system developed by a man called David Zinczenko, who ended up developing a book about his weight loss plan. The plan is simple and targets your sugar addiction. This menu wants you to get over your addiction to sugar and sugary food. The diet is divided into two phases.
The first phase is spread over two weeks and helps your body going back to point zero. During this phase, you will be able to detox your system from sugars. You will also be able to balance your hormones and lose weight. You will be directed to eat a lot of food that are high in fibers that will help you stay full and not give in to your cravings. It is true that high-fiber foods are not very tasty; but they surely help you look and feel sexy. If you might have some issues in your kidneys, you may want to check the low potassium diet foods.
The second phase is the period where you sustain your first plan. So, now that your body is reset and your sugar cravings are eradicated, you will be able to carve a new healthy path for you. You will be able to set your mind into the right choices. Your brain will be able to reprogram itself into healthy living without having any kind of cravings. You will be able to go for high fiber food as your own personal choice instead of sugary food. According to many reviews, this system is very effective and can help you rewire yourself. Its results are amazing and you will be able to witness a big difference in the quality of your life. You can take a look at the two week diet reviews.
Do not imagine that when you stop sugar and anything containing sugar, you will no longer have a lot of options for eating. There is a full list of food and meals that are savory. According to David, from the moment you are born, you get used to eating food containing sugar. So, by doing so, you are rewiring your brain to get addicted to this sweet element. When some tests were done, David wanted to know whether stopping sugar for a period of 14 days can be sufficient to rewire the brain away from sugar. When you want to stop sugar, this means that you need to stay steer from artificial sweeteners. These latter can trick our mind into thinking they are sugar. As a result, you will keep your sugar addiction alive. When our brain thinks that we are eating food rich in sugar, he is wired to digest it. Our brain will send signals to the pancreas to produce a bigger amount of insulin. So, when you eat artificial sweeteners, the insulin will not be used. This will result in fat accumulated in the belly area. It makes more sense to eat foods that are regular instead of having low fat or low sugar options.
Here are a few substitutions you can make to ensure your diet is zero in sugar:
- Use avocado instead of peanut butter.
- Take away almond milk and replace it with oats soaked in berries. You need to watch out for the trendy new nut milk that is actually loaded with sugar.
- Remove tomato based sauces and substitute bean based ones. For example, replace a tomato soup with lentil soup.
- Stay away from food that requires you to have sugar-loaded dips. Broccoli is one veggie that will beg you to be dipped. So, you can have a grilled salmon salad instead of a broccoli salad. It is even more filling.
- Get rid of BBQ sauces that can contain a lot of hidden sugar. So, instead of having a BBQ chicken, go for a rotisserie one.
- Stay away from Teriyaki. You may exchange it with some pepper lemon rub. What people do not know is that Teriyaki sauces are made of mirin. This is a kind of Japanese wine. It has also some honey, white sugar or cornstarch. So, if you think about it, a teriyaki sauce could easily be as sugary as a doughnut.
- You may want to substitute regular potatoes with sweet potatoes. The latter are sweeter and contain a lot of fibers.
The zero sugar diet recipes
There are a lot of meals that are zero in their sugar content. Here are a few of them:
- Chocolate Smoothie: yes, you can still enjoy this kind of smoothie while on a zero sugar diet. All you need is half a banana, one fourth an avocado, half a cup of coconut milk that is unsweetened, some protein powder, ice and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Chocolate cake: this is another weird recipe when you think of a zero sugar diet. To prepare the cake, you need some nuts, dark chocolate, coconut flakes, coco powder, coconut oil, milk, baking powder, vanilla, dates, ripe bananas, and eggs. You can decorate your cake with coconut flakes and mixed nuts.
- Oatmeal Muffins: that’s another savory sweet dessert when it comes to following a zero sugar diet. You will need two and a half cups of oats, two big spoons of oat for the decoration, three bananas, two eggs, one third a cup of honey, three quarter a cup of milk, two small spoons of vanilla, two small spoons of baking soda, a little salt, and some cinnamon.
- Homemade ketchup: you will need seven ounces of tomato paste, two big spoons of apple cider vinegar, two big spoons of sweeteners, three quarter spoon of salt, some garlic powder, molasses, and allspice. You may also add some cayenne pepper and water.
- Chocolate fudge: you will need some sugar free chocolate chips. Butter, avocado oil, egg yolk, vanilla extract, chocolate liquid stevia, cream, brown sugar, coconut flour, protein powder, cocoa powder that is not sweetened, salt and baking soda.
Remember, this is a no sugar diet; but, it does not mean that it has to be zero on carbs. The diet can be simple and easy.
Zero sugar diet reviews
For people who have a sweet tooth, it can be a little tricky to tame down their sugar intake completely. If you are used to having cookies, chocolate or even ice cream, it will be a tough task for you; but there are always many ways to help you through the process.
When you think of diets and new products and ways, you will probably run into a Dr. Oz review or analysis. Many have resorted to this famous doctor and his opinions to pick their health choices. When it comes to losing weight, there are a lot of different methods, all promising great results. You can resort to a pill like the Ephedrine diet pills. While many pills are not the best option for a healthy weight loss, many pick them as their last resort. Others go for a healthy diet like the wheat belly diet plan. It is always very effective to stay healthy when losing weight and getting rid of the extra pounds stacked on your hips and belly area. You might take a look at the balanced diet chart.
While dieting is a big trend, cleansing one’s system is of prime importance. Many have tried the detox water diet and witnessed amazing results. It is important, nowadays, to keep our body cleansed from toxins surrounding us.
For those who wish to help their health back on track, there are a large number of diets and weight loss systems. Let us take, for example, the post menopause diet that can help you experience a smooth stage following your hormonal mess. The thyroid diet chart, on the other hand, can help minimize your side effects. Finally, you may witness the heart healthy diet recipes.