What is Candida?
Our entire body is a very complex. It is made of cells and organs and the whole system has to work collaboratively to make things right. Many types of fungus reside in our body. One of them is Candida. This kind of yeast is found in our system and exists on our skin, in the mouth, or the belly. It does not cause any harm. However, when the environment lets it multiply beyond normal, the yeast begins to increase and become an infection called candidiasis. The way to treat it is by prescription medications.
This candida yeast can accumulate in the mouth and throat, or the genitals.
One other way to treat the growth of the Candida yeast is by following a specialized system called the candida cleanse diet. This is considered as a crusher diet that will help you get rid of fungus naturally, and prevent its future accumulation. You cannot be on an unrestricted diet and address this problem naturally, so you have to put your mind into solving the issue.
What is the Ultimate Candida Cleanse Diet?
The Candida Cleanse diet is a system that understands how yeast grows and shapes the environment/diet differently to prevent this specific yeast from growing. Yeast feeds typically on sugar. Whether you are on a certain medication, are pregnant or have a weak immune system, the candida diet can help you. The way it works is simple:
- The food to eat: The candida diet means eating vegetables that have no starch in them. You can eat eggs, fresh figs, meats, nuts, seeds, olive oil, avocado, soy, fish, coconut milk, beans, legumes, and goat cheese. You are also advised to have some unsweetened yogurt that does contain probiotics. A probiotic is a specific food or supplement that contains good bacteria essential for the proper functioning of our gut. These help populate our intestines with microorganisms that are needed for our well-being.
- The food that you need to avoid: when following the candida system, there a few food options that you need to steer clear of. Just like the low carb diet, avoid food such as fruits and their juices for what they contain from sugar, vegetables that are rich in starch, processed meats, allergen food, ice drinks, sugar, molasses, honey, and grains. Also, you are not advised to drink alcohol or eat mushrooms, peanuts, cashews, and pistachios.
So, the top foods that are considered as Candida Diet star elements are the following:
- Apple cider vinegar. This vinegar contains acid and enzymes that will actually kill the surplus of yeast in your body.
- Fermented food. These contain a substance called microflora that will protect the intestines. When your normal diet contains a lot of pickled food, your intestines will become hostile towards the accumulation of yeast.
- Green everything! All green leaves help keep the body at an alkaline level. Keep in mind that yeast likes sugar and anything acidic; so, by making your body alkaline, you are making it uninhabitable for the yeast. Also, green veggies are very high in magnesium, which is a mineral essential when following a detox diet. They also contain Vitamin C that boosts the immune system. Everything green helps bringing in some chlorophyll and vitamin B, as well as iron. All these will help supporting the body and cleansing it.
- Coconut oil. This kind of oil contains lauric acid and caprylic acid. Both kill yeast infections; whether by eating them or by applying them.
- Stevia is a sweetener that is used to give a sweet taste to food without having to add the sugar itself. It is an antifungal and antibiotic agent. It helps balance the pancreas. It contains a large amount of sulfur. It also has a very potent anti-fungal property.
- Chia seeds and flaxseeds. They help eliminate yeast and especially candida in the body.
Ultimate Candida Cleanse Plan
Putting the food mentioned above together can take some time, but it is all worth it. So, if you want to understand what your day will look like when following the yeast diet, here is what you have to know:
- You can start your day with some scrambled eggs with some grilled veggies.
- You can have an omelet with broccoli and goat cheese as a breakfast or lunch.
- Your lunch can be a plate of grilled chicken with a salad made of green leafy vegetables.
- You can also have some grilled salmon fish with a side of spinach and avocado salad.
- Another lunch option would be to grill a turkey patty and have it with some grilled veggies like greens topped with goat cheese and seeds.
- You can have a guacamole with some cucumbers as snacks.
- You can have some raw veggies with a hummus dip.
- Boiled eggs can be a good snack when on the Candida diet system.
- For dinner, you can grill a pork steak and have it with a side of grilled asparagus.
- You can even enjoy a grilled beef patty with some stuffed peppers.
- You dinner can be a beef stew with many vegetables, as long as you do not eat starch-rich food.
Other ways to lose weight
While being on the candida cleanse diet can be very beneficial to treat and prevent any future yeast accumulation, some people still want to lose weight. There are many different diet systems that can help you achieve your goal. It doesn’t matter how much weight you need to lose, there is always a solution and a method you can follow to make it happen.
When you are following the high protein and low carb diet, you are focusing on letting your body use fat reserves and fat sources from your diet to get energy. This diet system has helped many people to lose their pounds.
The Garcinia Cambogia diet, on the other hand, is a system that uses a sweet fruit called Garcinia Cambogia that originates from South Asia. This citrus fruit contains HCA that is the Hydroxycitric acid, which has been used for too long to lose weight. The Garcinia Cambogia diet uses supplements that can help you achieve an optimal weight loss while eating healthy food.
The safflower oil diet is a system where you can lose weight and fat while being obliged to reduce your caloric intake. So, by itself, it is not the magic potion that will make you shake off all the unwanted pounds; instead, you still have to make a lot of effort to achieve your goal. When you pick this system, you need to know that safflower oil is still oil; so, it has to be used in moderation.
The lemonade diet, on the other hand, is a system that is considered as a master-cleanse diet. It is a rigorous diet that will help you flush all the toxins from your system as well as unwanted weight. It cannot be followed over an extended period as it is extreme and might lead to nutrition deficiencies. It is based on three elements that are responsible for the flush: the lemon juice, the maple syrup, and the cayenne pepper.
Finally, what is the gluten-free diet? It is a system that has also been used for weight loss. This method is based on removing wheat from your food as well as other grains. Gluten is a pure protein found in many grains like barley, rye, and wheat, of course! Many studies have revealed that following a gluten-free diet will help you in your health overall and increase your energy. People suffering from celiac disease are obliged to go on a gluten-free diet because the gluten remains unabsorbed and end up messing the lining of the intestines. As a result, the individual will develop malnutrition. People who are allergic to wheat are always urged to follow such a diet. A gluten-free diet can contain rice, quinoa, and buckwheat.