Why do we need to diet?
Life is such a beautiful thing. You wake up, look around you, look at yourself and think how lucky you are. If you are making the right plans and choices; then, you will feel satisfied with everything happening around you. For those living a healthy and well lifestyle; then, life will become a gift. For the other group of people who have been dragging themselves into what is not very healthy; then, now is the right time to go for a better version of you.
Weight is a primary concern for almost everyone. You lose some, you gain some, and then you start all over again.
Losing weight can be very tricky. If you search for the best ways to lose weight; then, you will end up with many weight loss regimen. Some might offer you a sample meal plan, while others might suggest a heavy workout.
Following a carb cycling diet means that you alternate your carbohydrates intake between a high intake and a lower one. So, your regimen will comprise days where you eat high calories days dominated by high carbohydrate consumption. Other days will have a little carbs intake. Finally, some days will have no carbs at all. These latter constitute the fays with the most moderate caloric intake. If you suffer from any illness, you are not advised to follow a high carbs diet. Instead, you can check the 1200 calorie diabetic diet. This system will ensure that you maintain stable blood glucose levels.
The fat loss diet, on the other hand, wants you to lose fat very quickly. You will eat eggs, vegetables and fruits, lean meats and whole grains like brown rice. This system relies on the fact that when you follow a low calories diet, you need to have enough proteins to keep your muscles and shed your fat deposits. If you think that you might have some kidney issues; then, following a high protein diet is the worst decision you would take. You might want to check the renal diet foods. These will be low in sodium, phosphorus, and potassium. When you regulate these minerals, you will no longer have any pressure on your kidneys.
What is the Dolce Diet?
Dolce Diet is a well-known regimen developed by Mike Dolce. This man is a renowned coach and martial arts, trainer. The system he developed will ensure you lose weight very fast, the right way. The regimen consists of mixing a well-planned diet along with specific kinds of workout. The idea is to lose 21 pounds in 21 days. So, it will let you lose one pound per day. That can be very convenient for some.
The system goes as such you are provided with daily food spread throughout your day. They are customized to you and your weight loss goals. You are required to eat every two hours to keep your metabolic rate high and prevent any hunger surges. You will eat natural food and stay away from processed items. The regimen wants you to burn fat, build muscles and increase your metabolic rate. It will offer you the basics of living lean.
The positive feature of this weight loss regimen is that it is customized; so, no one menu fits everyone.
Dolce Diet Meal Plan
The Dolce Diet plan is a fully customizable and personalized plan that wants you to lose a lot of weight within a, given time frame. Many food options are allowed, like the following:
- Natural oils: including coconut oil, grapeseed oil, hemp oil and peanuts oil.
- Whole grains: like oatmeal, brown rice, bulgur, and whole wheat flour.
- Fruits: like apples, mangoes, banana, watermelon, grapes, and strawberries.
- Nuts and Nut spreads: like the almond butter, cashew butter, and the peanut butter.
- Seeds: like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.
- Legumes: like all kinds of beans.
- Fish and Seafood: like tuna, salmon, and sardines.
- Plant-based milk like the almond milk, soy milk, as well as cashews milk.
- Water: You are advised to drink a lot of water
So many people who have tried the dolce diet gave excellent reviews. They were satisfied with the results and wanted others to learn about how useful this weight loss regimen is. To prepare the meals, you can invest in a good cookbook; or, you can check the recipes below.
The plan itself will cost you about 99$, and you will get a membership for four weeks. You will also get your workout routines and your tailored diet. If you wish to follow the system of 12 weeks, then it will cost you 149$. After all, it all depends on how much weight you need to lose. The system promises a loss of 21 pounds over a period of 21 days.
When you pick this diet, you will never have to think of weight loss pills like the Adipex diet pills. You will not even look at the 17-day diet meal plan where you eat lean proteins, a lot of eggs, cleansing veggies, and low- sugar fruits.
Dolce Diet Recipes
When you have a good weight loss diet, you need to understand your meals options. Sometimes, it makes sense to follow a good cooking book. Here are some meals you can prepare yourself.
- Honey Ginger Chicken Wings. This meal is a sensational dish that you can prepare quickly at the comfort of your home. The following recipe is enough to make about 60 pieces of wings. Here is how to cook it. First, you need to prepare the honey ginger glaze. To make it, you need to mix ½ cup of honey, four big spoons of Braggs Liquid Aminos, six pieces of garlic, and some ginger peeled, and crushed. To prepare the glaze, mix all the ingredients in the ½ cup of water and boil them all. Keep cooking it until it becomes thick. For the chicken wings, you need to mix five pounds of wings with two big spoons of grapeseed oil, one big spoon of sea salt and a ½ small spoon of black pepper.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast: This recipe is a great breakfast idea. All you have to do is beat two eggs, and three big spoons of almond milk, dip the toasted grain bread in it and then dip it again in some ground peanuts. Heat the toast with some grass-fed butter on both sides. You will serve it with some fruit jelly or warm maple syrup.
- Parmesan Pepper Omelet: This meal is another great recipe for breakfast. It can even be used for dinner. All you need is to mix ½ cup of pepper, some sea salt, two eggs, two big spoons of almond milk, a small spoon of butter and some parmesan. Once you cook everything except for the parmesan and pepper, you wait until the eggs are firm and you add the last two ingredients. Cook some more and serve with some green leaves.
- Spinach and mushrooms Frittata: This breakfast is a fantastic recipe that can also be perfect for dinner. You will need to heat the pan and add avocado oil, garlic spinach, onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. You need to cook this mixture for many minutes until they become tender. In a separate bowl, you have to mix the eggs and the almond milk. Pour this mixture into the cooking vegetables. Cook the whole for about eight minutes; then, serve as a cake. You can slice it and serve it with some berries.
- Oatmeal and Egg breakfast: This is a very healthy option. It is a simple one as well. You need to boil the water, add ½ a cup of oats with sea salt. In a separate pan, cook the egg, eyes-style, with some grass-fed butter. Do not break the yolk. Once ready. Put the oatmeal in the bowl and top it with the egg and some cheddar cheese.