What is the cruise control diet?
Among the numerous diet crazes that have been circulating the internet comes the cruise control diet. But is it a scam? Is this new way of dieting a regimen that does actually work? Think of the safflower oil diet, for example. We are all haunted by losing weight at some point of our lives. Some want to change their body image, some want to look perfect, some want to boost their confidence and some want to feel healthy and prevent diseases. To whatever group you belong, you will either have to look up a good professional and a well-known trainer, or, if you do not wish to pay a lot, you will need to find the right diet plan on the internet. There is a large number of diet systems that all show good results, but you need to find the right fit for you and a diet plan that does not lead to a yo-yo in weight loss. For example, you may find the lemonade diet recipe which can be helpful. We all get tired of going on a bumpy road when losing weight. After looking our best, we do not wish to gain the weight back on to find ourselves, once again, obliged to work hard to lose it. You can check the Raspberry Ketone diet.
The cruise control diet is a system that helps you lose weight while eating whole foods and being allowed to have some cheat meals every once in a while. You will have to follow 4 basic rules and your weight loss will be quick and pleasant. You can also check the juice detox diet for an interesting way to lose weight and detox your body. Here are the four rules of this system:
- You need to eat food options that are natural and help with burning fat.
- You have to stop eating any artificial and processed food. These are explained to compile fat in your body.
- You can have some treats occasionally. This will be helpful for you when you start stabilizing the weight loss in your journey.
- Trust your body. Do not eat when you “have” to; instead, eat when you feel hungry. So, forget about counting calories and using a clock time.
Cruise control diet food list
When you follow the cruise control diet, you will notice that it is a simple diet to follow. Just like any system, there is a grocery list of food that you are advised to get and turn into meals. Here is what you need for this system:
- Healthy veggies: this list includes cabbage, asparagus, broccoli, leeks, avocado, onions, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, and green beans. You can also pick some lettuce, zucchini, squash, cauliflower and potatoes.
- Fruits that are allowed are: kiwi, apples, strawberries, cranberries, prunes, limes, apricots, peaches, watermelon, pineapples, figs and cantaloupe.
- Healthy meats: this list consists of turkey, chicken, lean cuts of meats, fatty fish, shrimps, and halibut.
- Healthy Grains: these consist of oats, spelt, barley, millet, barley, quinoa, brown rice, wild rye and buckwheat.
- Healthy seeds: these can include sesame seeds, walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and peanuts.
- Healthy legumes: these include chickpeas, soy beans, kidney beans, miso, black beans, lentils, navy bans, and lima beans.
- Healthy spices: oregano, thyme, basil, cloves, chili, mustard seeds, peppermint, rosemary, cilantro, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and coriander.
So, if you are planning on the cruise control diet, make sure you shop for some items of each food group. This way, your meal will be nutritious and varied. Variation is an important factor when it comes to dieting. It will help you provide your body with the many nutrients that can help you stay healthy and well. For example, you can pick some salmon, tuna steaks, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, cabbage, green beans, lettuce, apples, banana, pears, quinoa, oatmeals, wild rice, and almonds.
Using the above mentioned food options, you can make any of the following amazing recipes. You can even create your own recipes by picking 5 foods for each meal. They are tasty and varied, and can provide you with many micronutrients:
- Quick Cornish Hens
- Meat ball soup
- Baked acorn squash
- Cabbage carrot salad
- Spring lamb steaks
- Pepper stuffed with eggs
- Eggplant parmesan
- Italian seafood stew
- Roast pepper salad
- Chicken breast with zucchini
- Basic tomato soup
- Greek salad
- Onion soup
- Pork with cabbage casserole
Here is a sample recipe that you can try. It is very tasty and nutritious. It is called fish soup and contains the following ingredients: garlic, white wine, fish fillets, tomato, calm juice, parsley, oregano, thyme, onions, and tomato paste.
Remember that the cruise control diet plan relies on eating what makes you burn the most calories and does not ask you to count calories and restrict your portions. So, the above mentioned list can help you put together your daily meals. Some recipes are tasty and still can help you burn fat by staying away from food options that cause you to store fat.
Cruise control diet warning
If you are planning on following the cruise control diet, developed by James Ward, then you should read the following warning. While many diets promise you a magical result where you will lose fat forever and it will never resurface again, these are not a guarantee. At some point of your life, you have almost certainly found yourself in a position where you have extra weight and you do not know what to do to get rid of it. With all the fuss about the many ways of shaking off extra weight, one can get lost. For those who followed the cruise control diet, they did lose weight and most of them reported that they never gained the weight back. You do not need to hesitate to follow a diet when you notice that its components are healthy. You can take a look at the 17 day diet menu for comparison. This system does encourage you to eat healthy and well without restricting your calories. So you will eat well without getting hungry or having to resort to weight loss pills like the Belviq diet pills. For those who have reflux, you can take a look at the Gerd diet plan; it will help you maintain and prevent any flare-up.
For the cruise control diet, the numerous reviews explain how amazing the results were. People ended up losing weight that did not come back. Everyone who tried this system was satisfied with the results and swears by the method. While the world wide web is filled with information on different ways of dieting, the cruise control is among the top rated. You can also ask yourself what is ketosis. But this cruise control system has a diet core program that is solid and reliable.
Cruise control diet book and recipes
The cruise control diet system is a great way to lose weight as described by the large number of people who followed the system and obtained great results. When you get the book, you also get the help of professionals who will send you recipes and tips. The book offers several recipes that you can use.
Cruise control diet plan
The cruise control diet is surely an interesting system. Here is a sample menu that you can resort to, which will facilitate your journey.
There are three phases in the cruise control diet. Following these phases will help you lose up to 30 pounds in as little as two months. You will not have to work out or take any weight loss pills.
The first phase of the diet is called the metabolic reset phase. During this stage, you follow a rigid system as your insulin levels need to be reset. Your hunger instincts will be rebuilt. It lasts for two weeks. This period will give you directions about how you can balance your blood glucose levels. From another angle, it will help you understand how to avoid processed food and only having natural food choices. You will be able to only eat when you are hungry. This will help you to shut off your cravings.
The second phase is the control phase, where you completely take over controlling your fat and weight. You are in charge. You will be allowed two free meals per week. This is the kind of diet you will follow after finishing the system. During this stage, you will know how to eat natural foods. By allowing you to eat junk food twice a week, it helps you succeed in your mission. When you limit junk food in your diet, you are eating something that is not very healthy without becoming addicted and letting destroy your image. You will not gain weight with only taking in junk food twice a week.
The third phase is called the rapid phase and this is when you start boosting your energy, strengthening your body and improving your well-being. This phase is considered as an extension period that will explain to you how food can trigger fat loss. When you reach this phase, you will start losing weight.
When you want to follow the cruise control diet plan, you will need to buy the e-book that is the basis of this system. You will also have access to a cookbook and a jump start guide. The entire system is for 39.99$ and you can get refunded within 60 days if you do not like the system. The most important thing is that you follow the three stages of this plan to get the results you are seeking.
When you follow the cruise control diet, you have to keep in mind the following:
- Keep eating fat-burning food options. Do not make changes or alterations to such options.
- Do not eat a lot of sugar and carbs. These will lower your levels of the fat hormone in your system.
- In the book, it is explained that you should not eat processed food like smoothies and sugars.
- Do not overeat junk food. Eat very little bit of the junk food so you will be allowed to eat them later on.
- Eat natural food and healthy options. This way you are getting your body used to have a healthy natural clock.
The pros of this system are the following:
- It is simple and does not require any calorie counting
- It is developed by someone like you who had issues with his weight and finally found the solution. Now, he is sharing it with you.
- You feel free to eat what you like and how much you like. You just need to respect the right kinds of food.
- You do not need any machine or equipment for working out.
- You do not need to pay for any membership at any gym.
- You do not have to go on weight loss pills.
- You will be provided with more than 60 recipes. This will give you enough ideas for different meals throughout the diet.
- It will teach you about the kinds of food you need to look for when groceries shopping.
- All the food within the diet are natural ones and do not cause any health issues for you.
The cons of the cruise diet system are not many and these include:
- You can only get it online.
- This diet is only targeting weight loss. It does not help you manage any health condition like the liver detox diet, for example.
- If you are vegan, you will not be able to follow it as directed.
- You do not need to count calories; however, you need to follow the stages in the proper order.
When you decide on this system, you will have to buy the e-book system online from its official website.