Who is Alexis ren?
Alexis Ren, of Croatian and German descent, was born on November 23, 1996, in Santa Monica, California, but currently lives in Los Angeles. She is the third of five children and has a younger brother and sister and two older sisters.
At the age of 19, the model has conquered the network with the various photos posted where she appears in very risqué poses. The model became famous a couple of years ago when she collaborated with photographer Lucas Passmore.
The model has immediately conquered the web audience, and her Instagram profile has reached more than 8 million followers in a short time and she has been baptized the queen of the web. Her shots are enchanting, where there are dreamlike places in the background. On her Instagram page, you can see the various shots in which you can see her perfect, sensual and seductive body.
At the age of 13, she was contacted by Brandly Melville, who launched her in the fashion world. At the age of 14, she signed up for Nous Model Management ending up in kids’ magazines. At 16, she became famous on Tumblr for photos taken by an important photographer. This was the launch pad for her career that made it known to major companies such as Calvin Klein, Puma, Forever 21, Monoreno, Nasty Gal and many others.
Curiosity about the model
Alexis until recently was engaged to the model Jay Alvarez, also an Instagram celebrity. Rumors are circulating about their breakup, but neither has publicly addressed the topic; in an interview, she subtly made it clear that she was no longer linked to Alvarez. From the beginning, she understood that showing her body attracts the looks of others and therefore she had no problems with uploading certain shots on the net.
She claims to love her fans and most are young. She likes the girls asking her for advice and stopping her in the street for a picture or a chat. But it annoys her when people insinuate that someone pays for the various trips she makes around the world.
Some girls are just Instagram stars, remaining forever confined to the role of influencer. But not those like Alexis Ren: her irrepressible physique combined with her sympathy, sensuality, and abundance, meant that she could start a promising modeling career. She posed for the swimwear line and also for the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine, and many fashion houses are deciding to focus on Alexis Ren to widen their round of followers, especially among the very young fans of the model.
What are the basics of Alexis ren diet?
If you want to follow a diet like Alexis’s in your kitchen you must have these foods; if you don’t, you just have to put them on your next food list for the next time you’ll be at the grocery store! What is surely not on her list are the Contrave diet pills.
- Almond milk;
- Avocado and Almonds as a source of good fats;
- Seasonal fruit, she loves pineapple, watermelon, mango, strawberries;
- Protein powder for tasty and rich smoothies.
Some of her favorite healthy snacks:
- Apples and almond or peanut butter;
- Protein bars;
She eats a lot of organic food, choosing seasonal fruits and vegetables. Also she doesn’t count the calories but eats until satisfied, which is not a Macros diet meal plan. To do this physical activity is important, and that’s why she burns all the calories introduced. The consumption of meat, eggs, and dairy products are limited, and instead of that, she prefers a lot of vegan and healthy food. You can check the macros diet meal plan.
During the day she drinks:
- A lot of water to hydrate the body and purify it;
- Coffee for extra energy thanks to caffeine and also it is considered as a natural thermogenic;
- Smoothies rich in protein and vitamins and minerals;
- Tea without any added sugar, just a little bit of stevia or honey;
- Fresh centrifugates and orange juices.
Here it is a typical day of the Alexis ren’s diet, just take it an example of a healthy food system, the meal plan with macros is below.
Breakfast includes scrambled eggs with some vegetables like spinach or topped with some fresh fruit. Also, a protein shake can be a good possibility if it is your rest day.
Snack: low-fat yogurt (soy if you want to avoid dairy products or greek) with a little bit of honey and almond butter and some strawberries.
Lunch: you can eat a bowl of rich raw vegetables with some tofu or some rice with white meat like turkey or chicken breast.
Snack: If it is your post-workout meal you can have a protein shake, otherwise opt for low-fat Greek yogurt with some honey and almonds.
For dinner, you can eat vegetable soup with some main croutons of bread (corn or rice, it could be gluten-free), and a filet of grilled salmon. She also loves Japanese food, especially sushi so if you want to eat it, you can, maybe better if you do it during the cheat day! You can also check the Japanese diet plan.
Day 2 based on the Cruise control diet book
for breakfast eat low-fat yogurt, a piece of apple and four walnuts,
for lunch instead eat a green salad with tomatoes and prawns.
Dinner with the grilled chicken breast or baked fish with grilled vegetables.
As a snack, eat two carrots in the morning or a centrifuge of vegetables while in the afternoon eat a small bowl of berries.
And now here it is a tasty recipe that you can do for your diet:
Vegan tofu salad:
A fresh salad. Excellent for those who follow a vegan diet!
- One avocado
- One tablespoon of pine nuts
- 200gr tofu
- 1/2 lemon
- One shallot
- Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Three leaves of greens
- One tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Chop the shallot, let it flavor in a pan with one tablespoon of oil. Add the tofu cut into small cubes and skip everything for a few minutes.
- Clean the avocado, remove the stone, cut and small pieces and season with lemon juice. Wash the salad, chop it and place it in the holster.
- Add in each one the previously roasted pine nuts in a pan, the tofu and the shallot and the avocado cubes.
- Season the salad with the balsamic vinegar, the other tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt. Serve immediately.
Alexis ren weight loss secrets
As with all the healthy diets followed by people, Alexis has some foods to avoid and guidelines to follow for a balanced and healthy diet. Let’s see in details what are these tips:
- Just like when you are treating fibromyalgia with diet, you can eat all the vegetables you want;
- Detox drinks are allowed to help the digestion and to avoid eating unhealthy foods, for example, you can have an herbal tea or ginger with lemon hot infused;
- Bread and food containing gluten are forbidden, rice and quinoa are a good alternative;
- Limit as possible the consumption of red meat, alcohol, junk food and sugars (you can have only those from fruits but only a snack, not during the main meals!)
- Season your salads with a mix of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Break your diet once a week and eat something you love; for example during her cheat day she follows a Japanese diet plan ( by eating a lot of sushi and other delicious recipes)
To aspire to a body like Alexis Ren you should have an active life with a healthy diet and do cardio and weights workouts! A little bit similar to the cruise control diet book, Alexis believes in clean eating.
In her workout routine you can find a lot of activity, she loves hiking, walking but one of the most efficient workouts that she does is HIIT. Let’s see what HIIT is in detail:
HIIT is an acronym that means High-Intensity Interval Training, and an intensive workout with intervals. It is made of different protocols and types of training, and is a very effective exercise program for weight loss by burning fat, increasing metabolism and therefore improving digestion and cell regeneration, and firming and toning the whole body, from the belly to the abdominal abdominals, up to the thighs. The examples of exercises, to do at home or in the gym, are many, and you have to choose the ones you prefer to perform, including running, even on a treadmill, exercise bike or step on the elliptical. Always start with a little stretching:
The benefits of HIIT exercises
As we said, intensive interval training is a kind of enhanced cardio fitness. The aerobic phase of the warm-up exercises helps to burn fat; the intensive anaerobic phase helps to burn the carbohydrates. The alternation of intense phases and phases of cooldown helps then to awaken and speed up the metabolism. Final results? An effective weight loss, effective and fast, and a firming of the whole body. You’ll have a flat, toned belly, leaner thighs, and a sense of greater well-being. Then, the benefits of HIIT training are also in favor of the cardiovascular system, like all cardio fitness. Remember to avoid excessive levels of intensity, if you suffer from cardiovascular disorders. Feel free to take a look at the gastroparesis diet recipes.
Accelerate your metabolism with foods!
To help these examples of HIIT exercises, and speed up the metabolism even with food, choose the foods you see in this gallery. They are the perfect foods to stimulate the metabolism and lose weight with greater efficiency and speed. You can also take a look at the Scarsdale diet reviews.