The best diet to lose belly fat?
Your belly is an obvious signal from your body that you may need a caloric restriction that does not consist only of a cut-down in calories, but is also based on a diet aimed to eliminate the fat accumulated in the belly. So, you will need a healthy diet that is rich in foods that can stimulate your metabolism and preserve muscles.
With such a diet, eliminating your belly will be easy. You will not only be cutting all those excess calorie, but you will be focusing on foods that are rich in a good source of protein, low in fat and have few carbohydrates (like brown rice). This will help maintain a nutritious meal and promote a good intestinal functioning, thanks to the fiber.
Here are some basic rules to keep in mind:
- Opt for a diet rich in vegetables, fibers, and good proteins, these will be less likely to be transformed into fat.
- Do not eat too many raw veggies because they could inflate the stomach.
- Always prefer whole types of carbohydrates like pasta and wholewheat bread, because they require more time to be absorbed by delaying the urge to eat more.
- Reduce the consumption of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, crackers, and refined pasta because they are foods rich in complex sugars that can raise the glycemic index.
- Limit your sugars and fats intake that is not considered diet foods suitable for a weight loss diet. Feel free to take a look at the Christian Bale apple diet.
Belly fat diet plan guidelines
The choice of food to lose weight with this diet is linked to the control of blood sugar. So, in the morning for example, with this diet and to lose fat from the stomach and hips areas, you can eat carbohydrates as soon as awake. Protein and vegetables will be allowed for the rest of the day.You can also try new ideas for weight loss by taking a look at the Elimination diet recipes.
The belly and hip diet promise to make you lose weight, quickly:
- without suffering hunger,
- without weighing the food (except milk, yogurt, eggs, and some vegetables),
- without being tired, because it keeps the lean mass active and energetic, therefore zero loss of tone, with a targeted weight loss for the stomach and hips.
Weight Loss with the Belly and Hips Diet
When you want to lose weight in the Belly and Hips Diet, you can have the following:
Breakfast: At breakfast, you can eat carbohydrates like bread, a croissant or toast, but with a pact: you have to eat breakfast by 9.00 am, and you have to associate carbs with some protein to increase the release of sugars.You will not need diet pills. For example, the Belviq diet pills are not an option.
- Option 1 extra light: espresso coffee without sugar or tea + 250 g of fruit salad + 15 g of protein powder
- Option 2 extra light: espresso without sugar or tea + 200 g of white yogurt + 15 g of protein powder
- Option 3: coffee + 200 ml of milk + toast with two slices of sandwich bread, 30 g of low-fat cheese and 30 g of lean sliced choice ( bresaola, sliced turkey and chicken)
- Option 4: coffee + 200 ml of milk + 1 slice of sweet-tart or another type, or brioche/croissant, or any baked cake any + 15 g protein powder
A snack for the belly and hips diet gives you two choices: light and extra light; just like for breakfast. If you choose the extra light option, you can also lose 3 kilos a week.
- Option 1 extra light: one low-fat yogurt
- Option 2 extra light: bresaola or turkey and cucumber or other fresh vegetables
- Option 3: celery and carrots with 100 g of low-fat cheese such as cottage cheese or cow’s milk ricotta
- Option 4: mousse made by you with 100 g of ricotta cheese, a few drops of sweetener and one tablespoon of lean cocoa powder
At lunch, good sources of proteins are needed. So, there is a green light for the list of free foods such as lean meat of every kind like veal, chicken, turkey, lamb, rabbit, fresh or frozen fish, thin slices or defatted, and egg white egg. Also, fresh vegetables are recommended except for aubergines, green beans, pumpkin, tomatoes, asparagus, peppers, and artichokes. You are allowed up to a maximum of 180 g per day. As you can see, this diet is not a very low in calorie diet plan.
- Option 1: Mixed salad with cucumber and tomatoes (max 180 g) + egg whites in omelet + bresaola or sliced chicken
- Option 2: Baked red radicchio + sliced beef with a salad with oil and salt +
- Option 3: Salad of lettuce, endive, bean sprouts, 2 hard-boiled eggs, 100g of chicken breast
- Option 4: Slice of tuna in oil well drained + 100 g of tomatoes and onion + zucchini stuffed with minced meat, parmesan, egg and spices
At dinner, the rule of proteins is the same as for lunch. So, you can have meat, fish, and eggs, sliced thin. For detox systems, you can take a look at the cabbage soup diet results.
- Option 1: Baked sea bream + sautéed spinach + grilled aubergines (max 180)
- Option 2: Pan-frying pan with balsamic vinegar and rocket + boiled escarole with oil and salt
- Option 3: 1 skinless cockerel + green leafy salad + champignon mushrooms sautéed in a pan with oil and garlic
- Option 4: Plate of cold cuts and cheeses with two slices of salami, one slice of bacon, 2 of raw, 2 of bresaola, two mozzarella cherries, 80 g of ricotta cheese + eggplant and grilled zucchini with garlic, oil, and parsley + mixed salad
This diet has very low carbohydrates; so, if followed for a long period, it could have the opposite results and effect which is lowering the metabolism. Before trying diets or unbalanced diet regimes, it is essential to always ask the consultation to a professional. This diet is not the 30 day whole food diet or the Safflower oil diet.
Dr Oz belly fat diet: what is it? pros and cons?
The nutritionist of Dr. Oz, Liz Vaccariello, has developed a 21-day plan to reduce food swelling and have a flatter stomach, but without following a precise diet. Just a series of food recommendations to improve our nutrition, nourish healthy bacterial flora and reduce intestinal problems. Here’s how:
- Take magnesium in the morning: just add a tablespoon of chia or flax seed or pumpkin. Magnesium deficiency creates disorders of intestinal inflammation. Magnesium reduces the gut bacteria responsible for increasing visceral fat. You can take it in Greek yogurt, in porridge or incorporate it in muesli.
- Eat foods low in sugar release, for lunch and dinner: at least during the two main meals. Instead of pasta and bread, for three weeks eat quinoa, oats, brown rice, potatoes, amaranth, and polenta. Add vegetables seasoned with olive oil and a protein food between meat, fish, eggs, peas and soy products.
- Make snacks rich in unsaturated fats: a pound of avocado, toasted bread with oil and tomatoes, a dozen peanuts or up to an ounce of olives, or even three cubes of dark chocolate. Try making snacks rich in monounsaturated fatty acids to regularize the intestine.
- Use ginger: ginger prevents inflammation and intestinal swelling. Use it as an ingredient in cooking or soak fresh ginger for a few minutes with a little lemon and honey for an herbal detox tea.
- And cinnamon: cinnamon is a hypoglycemic spice, which keeps blood sugar and insulin under control. Instead of eating fresh fruit, bake it without peel and sprinkle with cinnamon (ideal for pears and apples).
- Eat fruit away from meals: and preferably without the peel.
You can also check the potato diet before and after.
The “lose your belly” diet pros and cons and general tips
Dr. Oz’s diet to lose weight and hips is a 21-day diet developed with the advice of Dr. Liz Vaccariello, and that the famous Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends to lose weight especially in the area of the lower abdomen. According to them, the system is here to allow us to lose weight specifically from the stomach and hips area, eliminating any abdominal bloating and water retention. This will help make us look like thin right there.The diet combines a series of foods to eat at certain times of the day, for 21 days.
WEIGHTING THE BELLY AND SIDE WITH THE DIET OF DOCTOR OZ: The 21-day scheme
Breakfast: Breakfast must be rich in foods with magnesium. Dr. Oz recommends a half cup of oatmeal (40 grams of oat flakes boiled in milk or water with a pinch of salt and a little honey) with a tablespoon of flax seeds and a ripe banana or a slice of toasted whole wheat bread with a little butter and jam + half a banana and a low-fat yogurt with a spoonful of chia seeds (mix well for a few minutes, you will get a chia pudding) and a teaspoon of honey, or a cup of skim milk or 150 ml of low-fat yogurt with a banana, 2 tablespoons of wheat cereals, a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of chia seeds.
Snack: a kiwi + a cup of green tea
Lunch: no pasta, but a cup of brown rice, quinoa, wholegrain oats or polenta ( cooked) with vegetables of your choice and to taste stewed in a little olive oil. A ginger tea.
Snacks: foods rich in vegetable oils as snacks. For example half an avocado or a handful of olives or a dozen macadamia nuts + a cup of green tea
Dinner: 150 grams of choice from tuna, mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, chicken, veal or 100 grams of black beans or cannellini beans or even up to 70 grams of cheese aged for main course with a lettuce salad or mixed green seasoned with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and a portion of stewed vegetables such as zucchini, peppers, tomatoes or even spinach + two biscuits of brown rice. Spices to taste and vinegar or mustard in addition.
After dinner: ginger tea with a little honey.
Crossfit exercises to reduce belly fat, an example of a CrossFit workout
Not everyone has much time to train. This is a free-body training plan for male and female to help reduce belly fat. If done continuously and combined with proper nutrition, it will burn calories and help you lose weight. It is a stimulating and not very demanding training program. The first days the training will be quick and very light, the most trained and willing could do it for 20 minutes a day in the classic CrossFit circuit training mode, i.e., try to do as many laps as possible in 20 minutes.
The CrossFit training in question can be performed anywhere, at home, in the gym, at the beach, at the park, at the pool.
The exercises of the circuit are in sequence: the jumping jack, the squat, the push-ups, the crunches (that is the classic abs exercise), plank, the burpees, the lunges, and the bridge (another exercise to be performed on the floor, you will have to hold that position).