The internet is filled with those diets that let us dream of having the perfect shape and body. Some promise a fast result while others promise a good lifestyle change resulting in no more yo-yo dieting. Let us take for example the fodmap diet plan. You may even be impressed by the many celebrities who are endorsing the Weight Watchers diet plan. This system is an effective regimen that will explain to you what to eat and how much to eat. You will be provided a simplified system with a lot of support. The Caveman diet food list, on the other hand, is a healthy system that is also called the paleo diet. Another healthy diet system is the whole 30 diet recipes that will promote your health and well-being.
Flat belly diet book
Here is what this incredible diet system promises. You can still eat fat and lose weight. The diet is developed in a form of a book written by Liz Vaccariello and Cynthia Sass. Here are the highlights of the diet:
- You can eat fat and lose weight.
- You need to pick the right kinds of fat that are healthy for you. You need to think of monounsaturated fatty acids as your priority type of fat. So, your fat sources need to be olive oil, nut and plant oils.
- The diet is spread over 32 days and you can lose around fifteen pounds in total.
- The diet will help you lose fat cells from the area around your waist.
- The diet is very tough for the first four days and then it starts to become more flexible and simple.
- Vegetarians and vegans can still follow the diet; but, they need to do some modifications.
- The diet is not a low-fat diet. However, it is the kind of diet that’s good for your heart.
- You need to watch out for portion sizes when on this diet; otherwise, you will end up taking in too many calories.
- Salt is not to be added to your food. You also need to check the labels for food options that are high in sodium. You can also check the low sodium diet menu.
- The diet is not costly. So, no need to buy any ready-made food or special pills. All you need is the book and the cost of the food you will need to cook your meals. No added costs to your lifestyle are to be expected with this diet.
- The diet is simple and straightforward. You do not need any help, support or direction from anyone. Just get the book and follow the guidelines.
- The diet promises a big weight loss without cutting your food intake or your fat intake. The results are expected to be amazing.
- The diet is not a magical portion. The foods are picked carefully to help you lose fat and not water. You are expected to have a flat belly at the end of it.
- Fibers are to be avoided to a certain extend over the period of the diet due to their ability to cause bloating and gas.
- You are not required to exercise heavily. You do not need to buy any special workout equipment. This is a diet that is different from the bodybuilding diet plan for men.
- This diet could get you used to the Mediterranean diet that is a very healthy lifestyle system rich in olive oil and wine. So, the flat belly diet could put you on the right tract of other healthy systems. You can also take a look at the Zero sugar diet plan.
- The diet is a healthy one and gets you rid of foods that are rich in saturated fat. As a result, you will have a healthy heart. So, following the flat belly diet will help you control your cholesterol levels and lowers your risks of having heart attacks and diabetes. It can also help you maintain a healthy blood pressure. You can also take a look at the cruise control diet food list.
Flat belly diet plan
The plan consists of the following:
- You need to have 400 calories for every meal you eat, on a daily basis. This will total your daily caloric intake to 1600 calories.
- Keep your digestive tract busy. Do not wait more than four hours between a meal and another.
- Try to add sources of monounsaturated fat in every meal you eat.
The first step of the diet consists of getting you rid of bloating. So, you need to watch out for a period of 4 days to not eat processed food, beans, broccoli and onions. You also need to get rid of carbs sources like pasta, banana, and bagels. You are required to drink about two liters of water per day. It is preferred to have your water infused, as your diet drink, with lemon, ginger, cucumbers, lemon and mint leaves. Following these four very restrictive days, you get to follow the Mediterranean diet for a period of four weeks. The infused water has to be prepared overnight. During these weeks, you still need to eat up to 1600 calories per day with the same guidelines as far number of meals and time separation of four hours in between. For men who work out, this system might be a little problematic. Their menu would need to have more food and some carbs sources. You may also check the 21 day diet.
The diet does not require you to buy any special packaged food. For certain foods, you are given a few recommendations. The diet is not to be mixed up with the type 1 diabetes diet plan.
Flat belly diet recipes
There are so many recipes to pick from when following the flat belly diet. You can actually match a lot of recipes from the Mediterranean diet.
- Four veggie pizza: you can prepare this pizza with whole pizza crust, dried tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, red onions, olive oil, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and basil.