What is the beyond diet program?
Isabel De Los Rios has founded Beyond Diet, which is a weight loss program; it is based on an online community. Also, they provide supplements. The founder aims to achieve significant weight loss without the structure of a traditional diet.
It includes meal plans and recipes specific to an individual’s metabolic type. However, even though De Los Rios is an exercise instructor and coach, she doesn’t emphasize exercise in this program.
More than 250,000 people changed their lifestyle thanks to De Los Rios; as she says, they give to their “patients” a new life. On her website you have the proof of that; there are a lot of body changes, some very surprising.
That’s why Isabel is recognized by the industry as the best expert in her field; she is presented like a guru of fat loss techniques, using a unique approach that has produced excellent results for the life of many people, many of whom are frustrated by other diets.
That’s great because she is giving the opportunity to change to these people who gave up on insane diets.
On the official website, you can find a reliable introduction; it seems like they have found a magic method to meet a healthy lifestyle and social needs.
“Stay thin and healthy for life, without ever having to diet again!
- Lose weight for the last time with our proven lifestyle program
- Get step-by-step guidance and support
- Enjoy delicious meals designed to please the whole family.”
With these words and results it seems like it is the perfect program, but let’s see the program in detail.
Beyond Diet, the main features:
The Beyond Diet is a metabolic diet type where the program includes a metabolic calculation, a guide for your shopping cart, recipes, constant support, and fat-burning meal plans. The price of this diet is not high. So, it can be afforded.
The diet has excellent features due to the extras it offers the dieter. In addition, you should consider that there are a lot of online tools that can help you excel in this diet, like providing metabolic calculation and calories needed to lose weight. Also, their recipes are free; everyone can check them out and try them. The elements of the diet, like the guide for the cart, are generic and in their forum, there are a lot of free tips from the members. Such a forum provides constant support and constant motivation.
The Beyond Diet itself also gives you a lot of support and motivation; in fact, they have 500 members in their team, ready to help you in case you needed a push and to congratulate you on your results.
Beyond diet Food list
Remember, always buy foods from whole food markets. That’s one of the best advice of the beyond diet: support the local vendors and get high-quality food.
The shopping list of vegetables and fruits is the following:
- Vegetables: These could include cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potatoes, red onions, spinach, arugula, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, and carrots. Try to buy everything fresh if you will consume it within 3-4 days, otherwise, go for the frozen ones.
- Fruits: take your fruit from a local vendor like blueberries, strawberries, apples, pears, bananas.
The Beyond Diet, freezer section:
Remember, that this diet will allow you to enjoy delicious meals designed to please the whole family. So there are some foods for your freezer section. Buy some frozen fruits and vegetables to make smoothies like frozen peas, green beans, spinach, and berries. You can also stock on beef bacon and pork bacon. From another angle, you can think of frozen whole chickens, the carcass of which you can use to make a healthy chicken broth. You can even get some ground beef, bison, lamb, pork, chicken, or turkey to make meatballs or hamburgers. Protein is essential in your diet. Salmon and sardines do provide you with Omega-3s and proteins.
Beyond diet meal sample, an example for your routine:
Here it is a typical routine if you are following the Beyond Diet.
Breakfast: if you like a salty meal, egg whites mixed with spinach or green leafy vegetables.
Snack: take a bowl of ground chicken with red pepper.
Lunch: A grilled tuna steak, mixed with it some salad leaves, tomatoes, red peppers and olive oil.
Snack: Turkey breast with a peach
Dinner: Chicken breast with some steamed broccoli.
If you don’t love eating meat in each meal, you can exchange it with some beans or cottage cheese. Also, protein smoothies are good.
Breakfast: fat-free milk with some frozen berries, mix them for a fresh and energic smoothie.
Snack: Take a tea with some almonds.
Lunch: You can have a dish with beans, peppers, tofu, onions and some olive oil, it will be rich in nutrients and low carb.
Dinner: Grilled beef with vegetables, cherry tomatoes, and a pita, season everything with pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Beyond Diet recipes
There are so many recipes that one can use when following the beyond diet. Some can be very tasty. This diet is not a fat loss diet but rather a healthy diet plan. So, you will not burn fat dieting by eating the diet’s meal plan. Below you can find many dinner recipes and dessert recipes. You also may want to invest in a diet book about cooking.
- Banana bread: this is a great recipe that contains three cups of almonds, two small spoons of baking soda, half a small spoon of sea salt, quarter a cup of coconut oil, two bananas, three small spoons of vanilla extract, some cinnamon and walnuts. This recipe takes about ten minutes to be ready and 25 minutes to bake.
- Apples and cheese: All you need to have is half a cup o cottage cheese, quarter a cup of raisins, some cinnamon, Stevia, one ounce of Greek yogurt and two apples.
- Berry smoothie: this is a great recipe that contains strawberries, six ounces of yogurt and a little Stevia. You can freeze the berries for a better texture. This is a great drink for a fast metabolism.
- Chicken stir fry: this dinner is one that is simple and quick to prepare and cook. You just need some chicken breast, broccoli, garlic and ginger, onions and olive oil.
- Pasta squash: a sensational recipe that includes spaghetti squash, tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder, some salt and pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cabbage noodles: this is a great recipe that uses cabbage, ground beef, onions, tomato, coconut oil, and wheat-free soy sauce. You can use salt and pepper to taste.
- Cajun etouffe: this is an exotic recipe that has a lot of ingredients in it. You will need some coconut oil, spelt flour, green pepper, onions, garlic, celery, tomatoes, hot pepper sauce, cayenne, fish stock, onions, shrimps and crawfish.
- Eggplant Parmesan: this is a great dinner, and it just needs some water, olive oil, one egg, some breadcrumbs, oregano, basil, black pepper, eggplants, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. This recipe needs one hour to bake.
Beyond Diet Work?
Yes, it works; but it is a small guide used to changing your diet, and it is based only on the food you normally eat. The meal-plan should always be associated with exercises. It could fail because it doesn’t include any exercise programs. Workouts are essential as you burn more calories in a hypocaloric period and this is important. Also, they try to sell you a guide tailored to you, but there is only some nutrition advice. Like avoid processed foods, junk food and cut all the sugar. That’s everything you can find in Beyond Diet. There are a lot of cheaper methods to find similar advice: the internet is full of similar content. You can actually get hold of several good diets like the bulletproof diet meal plan.
Positives of the Beyond Diet:
- It provides you with a better lifestyle than your current.
- It could offer you some community support with all the forum and members it has.
- It provides a kind of a flexible regimen with several recipes to choose from the given website. You can also check the apple cider vinegar diet.
- You do not have to base your regimen on expensive food or ingredients. You only use food that you usually eat. It is not like the warrior diet plan.
Negatives of the Beyond Diet:
- It doesn’t provide any exercises or workout plans, which is terrible for a lifestyle change. Exercises are at the base of a healthy lifestyle (although you can pay extra for this).
- You need to pay a monthly fee to upgrade to a better membership and some VIP content. For an easier and less cheap diet, you can check the cabbage soup diet.
- The system may be too flexible for many people and not have to count calories or portions can make overeating easy.
- Flexibility means that you could binge eat at any moment
- The approach is mostly just a healthy diet, and many of the concepts are relatively apparent ideas that you can find for free when going through the internet.
Beyond diet review
From what reviews are stating, it seems that the satisfaction for this book is not very high. Most readers are assuming that the book is a pure marketing and business deal that could be deceiving. The diet does not seem to work as a magic weight loss pill. If you would like to know more about diet pills, you can take a look at the extreme weight loss diet pills.
People say that in the guide there is nothing innovative and the language is not easy to understand for an ordinary person. Also, there are a lot of reviews about the difficulty of finding all the food requested for the meal plan. For other positive diet systems, you can take a look at the gluten-free diet foods.
The basic Beyond Diet program price is around $50. This price allows you to access the online forums, tools, recipes, meal plans, and a metabolism test. As said before, there are a lot of free information about that, so is it worth it?
A monthly option sold at $14.95 is also available to get workout videos (but remember, she doesn’t emphasize exercise in this program) even articles, monthly menus, and motivation is included in that option.
For the moment, there aren’t any scientific review of her diet individually. In case you have high blood pressure, you can take a look at the diet plan for high blood pressure.