Mobile phone apps have become very useful and powerful tools and are an integral part of our daily lives. When it comes to losing weight and keeping track of the process, weight loss apps are the best tools. Some apps run on complex algorithms that can predict the exact amount of time it will take you to achieve your weight loss goal. Here, I will discuss five best weight loss apps that are available today.
5 best weight loss apps
- Fooducate – This app is more about helping you strip harmful food products from your diet. You will be required to scan the barcode of a product. The app will return the right information on whether the food product is healthy or not.
- Lose It! – This app is one of the best weight loss apps you can access for free. The app can be used as a tracker for the number of calories eaten and the extent to which you have engaged in physical activities. With such data, it will come up with realistic goals on a timeline and give you a plan on how to lose a certain amount of weight.
- My Fitness Pal – Any phone running on a current smartphone system will support this app. It requires the user to input data about their weight, height, age, and goal weight. The app then generates a dietary plan for the user.
- 7 minute workout – This is a really good training app. It compiles various workout plans to choose from.
- MyNetDiary – So you have been told that you must eat healthy foods in attempt to lose some weight? This app acts as a tracker on which foods are healthy and which ones are not.
Where to get the best free apps
Most of the free apps are available in app stores. You can also download apps directly from their official websites. To get best results, ensure that you read more information on how the particular app functions. You will find out that there are so many resources within these apps to help you reach your goals.
What do I need to use the best apps?
All you need is a mobile device running on Android, iOS, or even Windows Operating Systems. Basically, any mobile device running on a smartphone OS will support these apps.
You will need to provide the data on your age, current weight, height, and the exact weight you desire to achieve.
Benefits of using apps to track your health
Good apps have their computing algorithms connected to databases with tons information of healthy foods and lifestyles. If used as directed, a user can easily find their way around the many health recommendations there are.
Are free apps effective enough?
It seems too good to be true- the fact that a mobile app can help come up with an effective weight loss plan. However, if you follow the logic behind the functioning of such app, their effectiveness will please you.
As long as an app is running on a compatible device and the user follows the guidelines correctly, weight loss apps can definitely produce not only good but best weight tracker results.
how long do I need to use apps for the best results?
For a person aiming to lose about 20 lbs, it can take a few months or more than a year. This is assuming that you are using the best apps and following the right guidelines. Sometimes, even after having met all these requirements, losing 20 lbs may still be challenging.
Don’t be in a hurry to lose weight. It is a process that demands patience and sticking to schedules for good results.
What do these apps keep track of?
The basic information that gets fed into these apps is details on the physical activities you are engaging and your common dietary plans. This information is combined with your set goals and processed to return the desired results.
Note that the returned results will depend on the type of apps you are using.