Bee Pollen: what is it?
Every year brings in a new health trend or wellness craze. Sometimes, it is just a new diet system like the detox cabbage soup; others years, it can be a new supplement or food item that is expected to turn your life all around. This topic will be bee pollen! A pollen is the male seed of flowers. It is required for fertilizing a plant.
Bee pollen is exactly what its name infers. When bees collect pollen from flowers and plants, they mix it with their saliva (nectar) and place it in corbiculae baskets found on their legs. Then, the pollen gets to the beehive where bees pack it in honeycomb cells. The whole is covered with wax and honey. This creates what is called the bee bread. This bread faces fermentation and is kept by lactic acid. This fermented bread is the protein source of the entire colony. Every year, every bee colony provides up to seven kg of pollen. The pollen has a color ranging from light yellow to black. It depends on the plant.
Bee pollen is an amazing therapeutic product as some of its constituents are made by bees. It contains around 250 chemicals like amino acids, lipids, vitamins and other nutrients. It is considered as a superfood for what it offers from health benefits and nutrients.
Natural bee pollen contains:
- Digestible carbs (about 30%),
- Sugars like fructose and sucrose (about 26%),
- Proteins (around 23%),
- Lipids like essential fatty acids (Around 5%),
- Phenolic components (2%),
- Minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, and selenium (1.6%),
- Vitamins that are soluble in water (0.6%) and
- o.1% of vitamins that are soluble in fat.
Bee Pollen and Health
Bee pollen is the food that contains everything a human being needs to survive! The German Federal Board of Health called bee pollen medicine. It has so many health benefits such as:
- Decreases inflammation: its activity is as effective as conventional anti-inflammatory drugs.
- It is a potent antioxidant especially for people having heart diseases, hypertension, and diabetes.
- Protects you against liver issues as it promotes healing of the liver.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Acts as a natural allergy fighter.
- It is an excellent supplement for what it offers from nutrients.
- Tames down menopausal symptoms.
- Controls stress and boost your mental capacity. It is a natural stress reliever.
- Promotes healing, especially for burns.
- Moistens the skin.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Helps you lose weight.
- It stimulates your fertility
Bee Pollen Weight Loss Pills
Here we will discuss a new method for weight loss. There are many studies that have been studying the effect of bee pollen on your weight. The results were that this pollen helped recover muscle proteins and provided enough energy for metabolic pathways. So, it does prevent malnutrition in people who are eating a deficient caloric diet. But, does bee pollen work in shedding off some extra weight?
Bee pollen does regulate your hormones and contains specific amino acids that increase your metabolic rate. It also helps dissolve fat cells in our body. From another angle, if you decide to go on a low calorie diet like the Gigi Hadid weight loss regimen, you can depend on bee pollen to keep you nourished.
While you might be wondering how to use bee pollen, many companies have bee pollen supplements. If you decide to buy supplements, you need to be very careful as some recalled products were found to contain undeclared weight loss drugs that are banned from the USA. You have to do your research and pick carefully the manufacturing company and where to buy this supplement. It is not the miracle weight loss pill; but it does have a lot of benefits for people who want to lose weight and boost their metabolic rates.
Bee Pollen Pills
If you decide to buy bee pollen pills then you need to make sure that the pollen does not contain pesticides, and the bee colony is not sprayed with some kind of chemicals. Farmers’ markets and food stores contain these pills.
If you want to take it naturally, you can add one teaspoon of crushed pollen and add it to cottage cheese, for example. You can even add it to smoothies, yogurt, cereals, baked goods, and even salads. Bee pollen is a natural source of nutrients and great for your weight loss journey. You will no longer need to look for forskolin prices or Adipex online.
If you want to lose weight while using these bee pollen pills, you will still need to follow a healthy diet and exercise. By itself, the tablet will not melt all the weight away. But, before considering the pollen, you need to check with your doctor whether you have an allergy to the product.
If you want to take the bee pollen as pills, then you need to know these facts:
- If you pick the pills, you need to make sure that your product is all-natural bee pollen. Your bees need to be non-toxic
- You may find some medicines that also contain bee jelly. These are safe to use.
- Taking bee pollen for weight loss is a great idea
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you need to stay away from these pills
- The weight loss, when using these bee pollen pills, is gradual an takes some time. This is how was the John Goodman weight loss journey
- Reviews about the tablet are very positive, and most people found terrific results
- They aid gain better health.
- They will also help your digestive system and fight off constipation
- You will feel more energetic
Many studies have linked the bee pollen pills to accelerating fat loss, losing belly fat, controlling blood sugar levels, controlling appetite, boosting your energy level and metabolic rate, and all this without causing side effects.
While you are on these weight loss pills, you should go for a healthy diet dominated by lean meats, lots of vegetables and fruits, limiting refined sugar and adding healthy fats. You might want to start considering an exercise regimen like running, swimming or even yoga. If you prefer not to eat animal sources, then you might want to look for a vegetarian diet plan.
Bee pollen is indeed a wonderful and highly nutritious food. Based on the many studies and endless reviews, you can pick it to be one of your weight loss elements. Just make sure that you do eat healthily and do not embrace a sedentary lifestyle. How much to take? Well, many people take one tablet per day; however, this pill is a supplement and should not have any side effects. So, you can experiment with your body to know what the best dosage is for you. Many people are losing weight with just one pill, while others are taking numerous pills. You know your body and its limit; so make sure you only take the necessary dosage.